Tracklist Hide Credits
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Mixed At – Pearl Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Pearl Sound Studios
- Mastered At – Precision Mastering
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation
- Published By – Buddy Doiwer Publishing
- A&R – Michael Ostin
- Art Direction, Design – Deborah Norcross
- Drums [Additional Live] – Mike Peffer, Scott Kern
- Guitar [Additional Guitar Noise] – Kevin Hanley
- Keyboards – Brian Liesegang
- Management – Gail Perry, Richard Bishop
- Management [Business] – Patrick Management Group
- Management [Legal] – Jeff Saltzman (4)
- Mixed By – Ben Grosse
- Mixed By [Assisted By] – Anthony Gallagher, Grant Mohrman
- Other [Mobile Recording Unit Designed And Built By] – Steve Thompson
- Photography By – Chris Beirne
- Producer, Guitar [Guitars], Drums, Programmed By [Programming], Recorded By, Engineer – Brian Liesegang, Richard Patrick
- Recorded By [Assisted By], Engineer [Assisted By] – Justin "Chitlin Buddachunk" Bendo*
- Vocals [Answering Machine] – Matt Drvenkar, Scott Kern
- Vocals, Bass – Richard Patrick
Cat# on jacket and lyric sheet: 9 45864-1
Cat# on labels: 1-45864
Reprise Records, a Time Warner Company. ©℗1995 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International for the world outside the U.S. Made in the U.S.A.
Mixed at Pearl Sound. Recorded and engineered on location in Los Angeles, Calif.; Cleveland, Ohio; Rocky River, Ohio (22850 Center Ridge); and Canton, Mich. (Pearl Sound). Mastered at Precision Mastering.
All songs ©1995 Buddy Doiwer Publishing BMI.
Management for 3 A.M.
No thanks to the Rocky River Fuzz.
Statement: There is a certain subset of musicians who for reasons unknown adhere to the false premise that "electronic" music or the tools involved imply a lack of creativity or inspired performance. Technology in the hands of creative, intelligent individuals is a tool for art, not a hindrance. Filter, being members of the current millennia, admit freely to the use of such devices.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode: 0 9362-45864-1 8
- Matrix / Runout (Side-1, etched): 1-45864-A-SRI-DMM SP 1-1 RB Precision
- Matrix / Runout (Side-2, etched): 1-45864-B-SRI-DMM SP 1-1 RB Precision
Other Versions (5 of 29) View All
|9 45864-2||Filter (2)||Short Bus (CD, Album)||Reprise Records||9 45864-2||US||1995||Sell This Version|
|AIN812329||Filter (2)||Short Bus (CD, Album, Unofficial)||Not On Label||AIN812329||Russia||Unknown||Sell This Version|
|24 58644||Filter (2)||Short Bus (Cass, Album)||Reprise Records||24 58644||Canada||1995||Sell This Version|
|9362458642||Filter (2)||Short Bus (CD, Album)||Reprise Records, WEA Records||9362458642||Australia||1995||Sell This Version|
|ALR 134||Filter (2)||Short Bus (Cass, Album, Unofficial)||Always Records||ALR 134||Russia||1995||Sell This Version|