|–Igor Stravinsky, The Atlanta Symphony Orchestra*, Robert Shaw||The Firebird (Suite, 1919 Version)|
|A||–||Introduction—The Firebird And Her Dance—Round Dance Of The Princesses—Infernal Dance Of King Kastchei—Finale||20:39|
|–Alexander Borodin, The Atlanta Symphony Orchestra*, Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Chorus*, Robert Shaw||Music From Prince Igor|
- Mastered At – JVC Cutting Center
- Produced At – Telarc Records
- Engineered At – Telarc Records
- Engineered At – Soundstream
- Edited At – Soundstream
- Distributed By – Audio International Vertriebs GmbH
- Copyright (c) – Telarc Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Telarc Records
- Record Company – Baron Productions Ltd.
- Chorus – Atlanta Symphony Orchestra Chorus* (tracks: B2)
- Composed By – Alexander Borodin (tracks: B1, B2), Igor Stravinsky (tracks: A)
- Conductor – Robert Shaw
- Coordinator [Project Coordinator In Atlanta] – Dr. John Cooledge*
- Edited By [Digital Editing] – Robert Ingebretsen*
- Engineer [Digital Recording Engineer] – Bruce Rothaar, Thomas Stockham
- Engineer [Sound Engineer] – Jack Renner
- Liner Notes – Harold A. Rodgers, Michael Murray (4), Robert C. Lower
- Orchestra – The Atlanta Symphony Orchestra*
- Producer – Robert Woods (2)
- Technician [Technical Consultant], Engineer [Mastering Engineer] – Stan Ricker
Produced in cooperation with Baron Productions Ltd.
Soundstream - This recording was mastered using the Soundstream Digital Recording System
Technical Information: Microphones used for this recording were all Schoepps/Studer and included models SKM-52U, 54U and 56U. All are transformerless and were mixed through a Studer model 169 console fed at half-speed on a specially built transformerless Neumann VMS-70/SAL-74 cutting system equipped with a quartz-lock drive motor. Monitoring during the session was done using ADS model BC-8 speakers driven by a Treshold model 400A amplifier.
Recorded June 19 & 20, 1978
Printed in Germany
Gatefold sleeve, liner notes & lyrics (for B2) in English
Spine: Atlanta Symphony Orchestra & Chorus / Robert Shaw Stravinsky:Firebird Borodin: Overture & Dances from Prince Igor Stereo No. DG-10039
Made In Germany
Red labels, black print
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): TELARC 10039-A10 M-2 B6 (EDP)1 Manufactured in Germany
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): TELARC 10039 B-4 M3 (EDP)3 IAM ORD Manufactured in Germany
Seller's Shipping Information
A) Deutschland (ausschließlich versichert):
pauschal 4,90 € (Hermes)
Versand an Packstation pauschal: 6,50 € (DHL)
Pick-up in Berlin ist leider nicht möglich
B) outside Germany (registered airmail):
1x 12" vinyl / 1-6x 7" vinyl /1-3 CDs: 7,00 € (German Post)
2-4x 12" vinyls / 7-12x 7" vinyl / 4-7 CDs: 10,- € (German Post)
5-8x 12" vinyls / 13-24x 7" vinyl / 8-14 CDs: 20,- € (DHL)
ATTENTION: The shipping rate can slightly differ from the automatic invoice if you buy classical vinyl or boxsets - it all depends on the weight of the title and its sleeve.
We offer better shipping-rates for big CD-orders if we can send without plastic cases - please ask.
You'll get an automatic invoice after you've placed the order, we'll send money back to your account if we can use a cheaper shipping rate. It all depends on the weight of things.
Pick-up in Berlin is sadly not possible.
To the following countries we can ship up to 50 items by registered and insured shipping for only 15,- EUR (Hermes Versand):
France (except Guadeloupe, Martinique, French-Guayana, Reunion),
Great Britain (except Channel Islands Jersey und Guernsey),
Italy (except San Marino, Livigno, Vatican City),
Portugal (except Azores, Madeira),
Spain (except Ceuta, Lanzarote, Fuerteventura, Gran Canaria, Teneriffa, La Gomera, La Palma, El Hierro, Melilla),
...here are the maximum shipping-costs for bigger record orders to other countries & worldwide shipping (registered airmail with DHL):
20 Records for example: 46,- EUR maximum (weight incl. packaging less than 5kg)
40 Records... : 62,- EUR max. (weight incl. packaging less than 10kg)
80 Records... : 100,- EUR max. (weight incl. packaging less than 20kg)
normally shipping is much cheaper, it depends on the country to ship to – please ask!!
Double vinyls count as two, triple as three and so on.
Attention: Purchases have to be paid in advance and the shipping fee is NOT included yet!
Don´t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions - please ask!
WE DON'T RATE CD-BOXES (plastic cases) OR GENERIC VINYL-SLEEVES.
Mint (M): Absolutely perfect in every way.
Near Mint (NM or M-): A nearly perfect record.
Very Good Plus (VG+): A Very Good Plus record will show some signs that it was played and otherwise handled by a previous owner who took good care of it.
Very Good (VG): Many of the defects found in a VG+ record will be more pronounced in a VG disc.
Good (G), Good Plus (G+): The record it will have significant surface noise and scratches and visible groove wear.
Poor (P), Fair (F): The record is cracked, badly warped, and won't play through without skipping or repeating.
Soc: Sticker on Cover
Sol: Sticker on Label
Woc: Stamp/writing on Cover
Wol: Stamp/writing on Label